Fiber is an important component of a diet. Fiber helps support normal digestive function already in healthy range.
An average Indian diet contains about 6 to 8.5 g of crude fiber. But due to western influence and urbanisation, the consumption of highly refined food has increased, thereby reducing the intake of dietary fiber.
NUTRILITE Fiber is a blend of three natural soluble fibers:
- Resistant maltodextrin.
- Partially hydrolysed guar gum.
- Contains 3.7 g of soluble dietary fiber per serving.
- Blends easily with water producing a clear, tasteless, low viscosity liquid that helps meet the daily requirements of dietary fiber.
- Dissolve contents of one scoop (4.5 g) in 250 to 350 ml of water or juice.
- Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. It is important to be well hydrated while taking this supplement & is ideal to consume it with a meal.
- For adults & children 12 years of age & older recommended use is one to two scoops in a day.
- Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product.